WOMEN'S ANTI-BACTERIAL JEANS
100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guaranteed
KEEP IN MIND
Our sizes are different from other brands, so it is important that you measure in order to pick the correct size for you.
COVID-19 UpdateStudies have shown that copper kills viruses and bacteria within minutes of exposure (up to 4 hours). The recent COVID-19 virus is no exception. Our jeans fabric has a high percentage of copper, making them more effective against COVID-19 than regular jeans.
|Free worldwide shipping|
*We have chosen a fray finish for our light and dark blue jeans, which means they have a worn texture because of the initial washing of the fabric.
How to measure
*Inseam length for all sizes is 31 inches (78.7 cm).
|SIZE||WIDTH (CM)||WIDTH (IN)|
Copper is infused by making active copper ions react with chemical bonds in polyester, creating copper-polyester fibers. These are woven together with other materials to create each fabric with the following composition:
Studies have shown that copper kills viruses and bacteria within minutes of exposure. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Elastane makes our fabrics stretchy, making them very comfortable to wear and move around in.
Modal provides softness, breathability and durability to the t-shirts, giving them a luxury feel as well.
Viscose allows our jeans to feel as soft as pajamas.
Cotton gives our jeans fabric the traditional denim look.
WEARING YOUR ANTI-BACTERIAL CLOTHING
You can wear your anti-bacterial clothing for longer than regular clothes because of its properties. Keep in mind the following directions:
- Use deodorant before putting on your anti-bacterial t-shirt. Armpits produce natural oils that bacteria can live in.
- Do not apply perfume directly on the t-shirt. it will stay on the surface and won’t allow it to work properly.
- When exposed to strong smells like smoke or food, leave your jeans or t-shirt unfolded in an open space overnight, the smell will gradually go away.
- Adjust the waist fit of your jeans with the strap inside. Pull or loosen it according to what you like, you don’t need to wear a belt.
- Place your valuables in the hidden anti-theft pockets on your jeans. No one will know they’re there and you'll keep them safe.
Our fabric is like no other so we advise that you follow our guidelines for taking care of your jeans and t-shirts. To assure optimal performance of our fabrics, contact with oils should be avoided as they remain on the surface and inhibit the fabric from working as intended. (Keep in mind the fabric does not work the same for everyone, it varies according to each person and the amount of sweat they produce).
- WARNING. Do not use fabric softener when washing your anti-bacterial clothes. It will create a layer on top of the fabric hindering its properties.
- Use a regular washing cycle on your washing machine.
- Do not tumble dry.
- For washing jeans, machine wash cold inside out separately. (color may transfer when new)
- These types of detergents work best for our fabric:
-Residue free detergents
We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Therefore, if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase simply send it back at no charge within 10 days after you receive it and we will give you a full refund. Keep in mind that the order has to be made on our website (not through Indiegogo), the item has to be in perfect resell conditions, and import duties or any other collection fees are refunded as store credit only. Please be aware that deciding not to pay import duties is not eligible for a full refund.
To complete your exchange or refund, please contact us before taking any actions. We also require a receipt or a proof of purchase as well as the physical product. For any additional information please contact us at email@example.com.
Late or missing refund
If you were deemed eligible for a refund and you haven’t received a refund, please first check your bank account or contact your credit card company. It may take a few business days before your refund is officially posted. If your refund is not posted within 3-4 business days, next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before your refund is posted. If you still haven’t received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org